Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh dear how time really flies.....

My anger did not subside. it went on flaming heatedly in my heart. What had sparked off that untimely incident? It was none other than a boy in my class who had rudely told me to move away from the board while i was still writing notes on the board. Can you imagine how I felt? There I was writing big and clearly on the board so that they could read my handwriting, and this boy suddenly shouted loudly for me to step aside!!!!. Hei, what do you think am I doing standing in front of the class? Posing for pictures to be taken is it? Am I not also hard at work trying to cover as much notes as possible just before the exam starts ???( didn't realise there were so many questions circling in my head at that time) Was it not me who always try to come up with spot question and answers so that these students could score? Was it not this lady that always give them short notes to memorise in case they got stuck not being able to answer any questions at all...


Then it happened. Out of the blue, a sudden realisation hit me. The words really struck a sensitive chord in my heart. I became dumb founded with hurt and dismay. What, why, how could he had said that.... I was beyond reconcile. I put my marker pen down, close my books and told the class I was done with the lesson....my last word hanging without any fullstop. It took me by surprise too that my reaction was that severe. The boy thought i was joking when I stopped writing. Yeah, this time i maent business. Those words had actually severed a major vein in my heart and it was utterly and hopelessly beyond repair...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...