Monday, July 5, 2010

Suddenly I was inspired

I nearly got a broken heart today. But due to my good fortune, it only missed my heart by seconds. Ha3 luck is still on my side, thank God.
After making the call, my heart dropped into pieces. I had missed the train. The thing that I was looking for was out of stock. What? The advertisement just came out yesterday but it was launched in 2008. How come i did not know about it earlier? Before this my heart was not set on any of the choices given to me. There was always something not right or not up to my taste or standard. The preference was only so so. But then the moment i saw it the other day, I really liked it. it fits all the criteria I was looking for. ha3.
The next call i got still did not show any signs of hope for me. Oh dear, It seems I have to give up on it.I feel frustrated......

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

dont worry.. all the best =)

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...