Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Too old to be excited and nervous about school reopening next Monday

Today is already the 28th of  December. Well. well what do you know, in 5 more days I'll be back in school for my 30th year in this profession.Still an English teacher and i still feel great about that too.Another year added means I'll be 52 years old kah. kah. kah....Nothing funny but I have yet to feel my age.....not yet i guess.

Come to think of it, do i want to change my style or just maintain IT? ......hmmmmm what does IT means.....Still the colourfull socks......my funky shoes..........gee whiz i have not finalise my first impression this new year.

One thing I'm very sure of.......I'm not a class teacher. God must've answered my prayers. God is great. Mind you for 3 consecutive years l have to handle the same level of class and were they a handful......I have to emphasize something, teaching is my passion, next baking, next some other thing kah kah.... So that leaves me still being the boss for the prefects. YES I have my works cut out for me well and good.. Its just that I still do not know the classes that i will be teaching....tomorrow kot baru tau  and then the spontaneous reaction would be...lagi best tak tau.

Hei what about my style.....or better still, shall I adopt a low profile image........is that suitable.....pening, pening pening......I really am still blurrrr on this predicament ...konon jer tu. sebenar dah plan sesuatu kah kah kah.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...