Sunday, April 25, 2010

entahle tiba-tiba aje

Dont know why but tiba-tiba aje rasa depressed, murung, sedih n sakit hati. Banyak benda belum settle tapi malas nak uruskan. Bila layan perasaan rasa sedih...... hmmmm x leh layan cos menyusahkan diri sendiri aje nanti. Actually nobody can read your mind. if you are sad you must tell someone, but which someone. Sometimes the matter is quite sensitive to be told n shared. Not sure people will understand or can lighten the burden. Sometimes rasa nak mengamuk tapi takut pulak risiko nye.Hish bagaimana nak melepaskan perasaan yang amat mengganggu jiwa.

People can be very annoying without their knowing it or maybe they purposely like to annoy people. no names mentioned but but but...

really when I'm depressed i dont like it at all. i cannot settle many chores. my, my, that will lead to more problems. Nobody can help laaaaaa. Sakitnye hati

Most of the time memang i am happy go lucky.x kisah banyak benda. I am not too attached to people so people cannot gauge my real feelings. You see the older you get the more sensitive you are. I am no different. There were times i wish to pour out my heart's content but have no strength to do so. x sampai hati pun ade jugak. x tahu le

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...