Monday, April 5, 2010

going through a phase

How time flies? Wow before u know it, this year i am 51 years old. Gee whiz i am more than half a century already. i am 51 and i am still going strong teaching 15 year olds. This year my classes are really a handful, thats the least i can say. 3 form three classes and 1 form 4.
        This year I target to get as many scorers as I  can for their English. The trouble is. I am the one really aiming for A's. The students themselves are still lost without an aim. it would be tough with the attitude that they are in now. Some have shown some concern on the marks they are scoring but on the whole many are still happily wasting their time. So this means I have to get them going on the right track starting now. Does that mean I have to be mean and punish them .........
         I have plans and sometimes strategies for these students but sometimes its difficult to execute because too many students and many just cannot cope. Cikgu je lebih tapi budak2 ni ramai yg lambat pik up and belum sedar dari lamunan mereka. its the same story repeating itself every year.......
            well, i just have to work at and with these students so that they score for english. Susah ke english ni, tang manenye yg susah, i just don't understand.....
               I really hope the students know where they stand and start to study......Hei you guys , wake up, teachers are waiting to help you on your way to success......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...