Friday, November 5, 2010

how is school nowadays?

One day, a few girls came to see me. Biasalah if u dont teach them, u dont know they existed. walaupon berseliseh setiap hari. So, guess what these girls wanted. Rupa2nye they wanted me to chaperone them to go for a visit to Berjaya Times Square. APE? Berjaya Times Square.????? Hei people, I have never put my foot at that place.. Tipu? memang betul. Someone living in Selangor as long as i did but never been there? Bunyi mcm kelakar aje kan! The girls laughed at me. SOOOO iI told them its true. I will not be able to look after them because I am the one whose going to get lost kah3. Bunyi mcm kelakar aje. i gave them one of my most piercing stares. They really thought i was joking. JOKING MY FOOT. indeed. You see, I am someone who easily forget the last sign that i passed by. I am totally out with names, numbers and dates. i am beyond help. Here they were asking for my assistance. Therefore i told them, girls go and see someother young teachers to assists them. . Guess what they replied. Thats why we come to see you!  Now I gave them one of my very appealing smiles and retorted. Girls, girls, girls..i am oredi 51 years old. . I am one very old teacher. Of course those girls refused to believe me......he3(tentu adeib marah dengar nih!!).  After eventually convincing them, I managed to get them them interested in other young and obliging teachers. they left.
Note: i am old, I am not in the slightest mood to take care of active teenagers watmore the place is alien to me.GUESS what. Ade ramai rupenye gang yg x pernah g Berjaya Times Square. Memang kelakar betul. Where have we been all these while.     We have been engrossed with marking papers for test, exams, trials, gerak gempur, ujian setara, latih tubi etc, etc, etc.     Teruknye. can it get any worse???? What do you think!!!

1 comments:

Cik Siti said...

HAHAHAHA....Mak, apa lagi jom pergi Times Square!

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...