Friday, November 5, 2010

turbulence in friends hearts..how sad

You know, i have gone through a lot of bitter experiences in my life. One still remained fossillised and i will never forget it. I learnt many valuable lessons in overcoming this grave incident. it made me more matured and strong to survive. Too bad its too early for me to reveal this darkest secret in my life. However with the precious advice and consolation that i receive without any prejudice, I take on new challenges and obstacles with a new angle and zest. Yes, i have suffered silently at that time and the pain was devastating. it was excruciating..Life was meaningless and I have no one to turn to. Life was so unfair to me......but I thanked God I came out of the ordeal a lady less heart-broken but more mellowed and forgiving. Alas...........lately many of my dear friends are undergoing their share of torments and heart-break.

There I was, seating quietly at my table, day-dreaming......and out of the blue comes a friend in need. They would just blurt out their heart's content as if there's no tomorrow. It is fated and God is great. My prior experience has left me with an invaluable talent. I am a terribly good listener. Boy, do i listen. When my friends cry their heart"s out, mind you, I too bleed inside. Oh me gosh, do i know what they are going through! How come they turn up in front of me just to share their  pain and grief. God must have guided them to me.

A collegue has been trying to straighten  her problems with her husband for a very, very long time if i am not wrong.  She has cried, screamed and lost her temper numerous times. We had a chance to clear the air of hostility and hatred the few times that we met . Oh no, this matter is far from over.

My other friend is feeling really hopeless with her marriage. She is letting fate takes its turn.

MORE TO COME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...